Fleet includes the following types of aircraft: Falcon 900EX, Falcon 2000LXS, Nextant 400XT, King Air 350, Pilatus PC-12, Lear 60XR
Perform post-flight inspections and clear any discrepancies found during the course of an inspection. Perform inspections as outlined in the company’s computerized maintenance program using manufacturers approved methods and techniques.
- Must have the desire to work in a Corporate Aviation environment
- Must possess a FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate.
- Prior 135 experience preferred. But not required
- Preferred but not required: Falcon experience / large jet
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Applicants need to be well rounded in ALL aspects of aircraft maintenance and inspection.
- Possess strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate. (Microsoft office, CAMP, all our maintenance data is electronic)